Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Features - Aquamarine

Wow, how is it Friday again already! I guess I can't complain, that means it's time for the weekend. While we don't have any specific plans, it does mean more time to relax and hangout :)
And I can't believe it's March already too. But I won't complain about that either. That means Spring is just around the corner and the warmer temps that have been teasing us will soon be here to stay! Today's finds are for all the March babies, or any one who just loves aquamarine. Enjoy!


Which is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Great finds. I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful finds! love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the aquamarine finds!
    It is actually SNOWING while I'm writing this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet, Edi! What a nice surprise. And that ring...what a gorgeous piece!! Have a great weekend! -Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful and I would pick the bracelet as my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely items. I'd pick the ring with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite it definitely the bracelet! It's so simple, yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! My favorite is the bracelet. I'm so ready for spring too! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finds! Aquamarine is gorgeous, I especially like it raw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aquamarine is such a beauty! Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Weeks do seem to fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both my sister's and husband's birthstone. And was Bubby dog's too! Beautiful finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...