Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bead Chat Magazine

I recently had the opportunity to work with the Artisan Whimsy team who publishes the Bead Chat Magazine. My friend and fellow BBA member, Cynthia of Antiquity Travelers saw my post about my new wooden buttons and thought they be perfect for their 5x5 test group. The group was working with leather this month and thought the wooden buttons would be a great complement.

I must say, I am totally blown away by the Bead Chat Magazine! 100 pages of colorful, content rich-articles. This magazine should be in print it's so pretty!

Please Click to see Larger Images of this Beautiful Work
And I was blown away at what the artists made with my buttons. I love all the different techniques each artist used to incorporate the buttons into their work.

And I cannot say enough nice things about the editors at the magazine. I was thrilled to be asked to contribute my wooden buttons and I was even more thrilled when I saw the article and the wonderful full-page feature they gave me as well!
 
Thank you to both Cynthia (lead editor) and Melinda (founder & chief) for allowing me to participate in the 5x5 test group and I look forward to contributing again!

13 comments:

  1. What an honour! I like how different they all look. Must be fun to see your buttons like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edi we loved working with your buttons! And can't wait for round 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are so cool! I love what Cynthia did with your wooden button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a GREAT feature!! And a whole new market for your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an honor! I think the most fun of all is to see how other people use our creations with their own style. How one button can look so different when used with different items or mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature! The full-page spread looks amazing. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! It's neat to see how each person used your beads and really personalized their project. It's amazing how different all the items are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a neat opportunity! The magazine is gorgeous, and the artists did a wonderful job with your buttons. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I'm impressed! And sooo happy for you Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome Edi!! What an honor! Love seeing all the ways your buttons were used! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is an amazing spread, showing off your buttons. I wonder if you would be allowed to use that photo of what was done with your buttons in your shop profile?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Edi! Your buttons work really well with the leather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...