Tuesday, July 2, 2013

For the Boys

Along with all my wooden creations and glass etching, I've also been working on several name albums lately. Many of the albums I've made recently have been for little boys. Each one has been in standard boy colors with a little different theme for each one.

This first one is for Brock and his is all boy. Reds, greens and blues for colors and trucks, trains and airplanes for embellishments.

The second album is for Jaxon. Jaxon's is a mix of standard boy and jungle baby. Jaxon's room is decorated in a jungle theme, so his aunt wanted to add a few jungle babies in the book as well.

This Legoland book was a lot of fun to make. I've purchased a few Ninjago items for our nephew's before, but never made a scrapbook with them before. It was fun creating all the papers and embellishments for this book!

Now that I have all the boy books done, it's time to get to work on a special wedding album!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been incredibly busy Edi :)
    The albums look amazing! The papers and embellishments are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lego book, as a kid I could spent hours playing with that. I think I still could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The albums are fantastic! As the grandma of 6 boys, I can truly appreciate these. The all LOVED Legos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful!! The Lego book brought back memories of when my son was little, he LOVED Legos, there were Lego buildings all over our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! My nephews love Ninjago too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I love your name albums! They are just so unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look great!! I don't think I've seen the albums for boys before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! You are multi-talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute! It's fun to see the personality that comes through with each album. Enjoy the wedding album!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun! I'm glad you've been able to do some new albums with fun themes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the books! I'll bet they are a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always loved your name albums, and the Legoland one is AWESOME! =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool, especially the Legoland!

    ReplyDelete
  14. really like the Legoland! Your albums are so cute! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Again, AWESOME! Love the boy books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of the boy-themed papers! Sad to say, most of my photos of our son are still in shoe boxes...but I just picked up some boy-themed papers today (really), and plan to make to do one of those K-12 galleries using a 7 Gypsies frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...