Sunday, January 13, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

Eugenie of MulberryWhisper featured my Destination Wedding Invitation in her Into the Woods Treasury!  Eugenie's shop has so many beautiful cushions and these Berry Colored Cushions are just gorgeous!

Sharna of perfectlycloudy featured my Carved Tree Wedding Invitation in her Rustic Winter Wedding Treasury! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and these Red Sparkle Geo Earrings would be perfect for a romantic dinner :)

Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my Wooden Anniversary Card in her Sweet Hearts Treasury! Give your little sweet heart this cool Heart Tie Dye Tshirt!

Trina of trinasclaycreations featured my Light Pink Starburst Earrings in her Pretty Pastels Treasury! Trina makes the most beautiful Wedding Cake Toppers and she can personalize them any way you like!

 Thanks again to my curators! You've made my week :)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous treasuries! Congrats!
    Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being included in these beautiful treasuries Edi!

    Thank you for featuring my Winter Wedding Cake Topper. :) Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasuries and great features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun treasuries! Love the cake topper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Edi, these treasuries are just lovely. Happy new year as well. Have a creative week.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edi ps....I had taken a few weeks away from blogging so did not see your trip photos til now. Love, love, love the photos with the dolphin. I would love to do that someday. Good for you, glad you had such a wonderful time.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. These treasuries are beautiful. Lots of pink! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you Edi! I'm honored to be on this list with some fabulous treasuries.

    Thank you!
    Sharna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all of the great features! It's fun to start seeing Valentine's items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were sure in good company with these treasuries! They are all so lovely and filled with great goodies :). Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some great treasuries! It's fun to see which curators' items you choose to feature.
    Thanks for featuring my pink ♥ shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...