Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guitar Ornaments

 My favorite thing to laser this time of year are ornaments! I love all the different styles I can make and options I can offer. And I have so many more ideas for next year! And you all know how much I love custom orders as well!

I was recently sent this photo and asked to make a guitar ornament to resemble it.

Here is the finished product. I'm pretty proud of myself with this one :) It really looks like the original photo! Once I found the shape I wanted to use, I reworked some of the details to make it more like the photo. Then added the wording...and viola!

And now my wheels are turning thinking of other cool shapes I could offer! But those will have to wait until next year...because Christmas is just around the corner!

18 comments:

  1. Very cool! You should write down all your ideas for next year before you forget (I would have to! ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the guitar looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job on the guitar! Custom orders are such fun and the result has very special meaning to our customers, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I have to say, you get the most unique custom order requests. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! It looks just like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is AWESOME! Looks just like the real one. I bet the buyer is more than happy with this purchase. =0)
    Great job!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun! There are so many possibilities for personalized ornaments. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job! I am sure that customer will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously get the best custom orders! The detail work on the ornament is great. I agree with Athena's thought about writing down your ideas. If I don't record my ideas as they come, it is easy to forget about them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool Edi! and what a great idea for future!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is that! It's such fun coming to your blog and seeing the amazing work you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work Edi! What a unique ornament to make!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how you copy the shape and all, but it worked out so well. What a wonderful personalized ornament! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work! Love your attention to detail - right down to the frets!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool guitar ornament Edi! I bet making ornaments is a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm pretty proud of you on that one, too! I think you did a remarkable job on it :)

    That customer will be mighty happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...