Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award

I was recently awarded the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sarah of A Cat-Like Curiosity!
I recently started reading Sarah's blog after finding her in one of my Etsy teams and love her writing style and sense of humor!

Along with the award are 10 questions I get to answer. Here they are :)

Ten Questions and Answers:

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?

This sounds superficial, but I would love for the weight I gained at the beginning of the year to magically disappear!

2. What is your theme song?

Iris by the GooGooDolls

3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?

Cliche, but nothing. I feel that every experience, good or bad, I have learned from and I wouldn't want to change that.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?

I was definitely meant to be a flower child :)

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?

A stuffed dog named Snowball that my grandparents gave me...still have it!

6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? 

Favorite? As in the one I hate the least? Laundry...toss it in and forget about it!

7. Do you Twitter? 

Nope

8. Any goals?

I set goals for myself each month and I also set daily goals that I prepare on to do lists each morning.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?

Nope, not a tequila girl. But give me a glass of sweet wine any day :)

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?

One of my first cars was a 1986 Ford Aerostar Minivan...Two-tone Brown to boot! But it was also the best vehicle I ever owned :)

I am also supposed to bestow this award on other bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading. But I hate for people to feel obligated, so I'm gifting this to each of you :) If you read my blog and I read yours, you know you rock and you know you bring me sunshine :) I'd love for you to participate and link back so I can read your answers!

7 comments:

  1. I think nearly every woman in the universe would say they wanted to lose weight. I'm not sure if that's just sad really!

    Good answers though!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read!
    Lucky you for still having your childhood toy :)
    I recently came across Sarah's blog too - her newborn is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your answers are great and I think I would borrow some of them, if I had to answer those questions! Love the laundry answer - kind of like the dishwasher, except there's folding! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! Looks like fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun read! I can certainly relate to many of your answers such as the dislike of laundry, wine drinking and desire to have been of the flower child generation! I learned to drive with my parents' 1979 Chevy Impala station wagon! The thing was so big I used to call it a yacht instead of a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading the answers to these questions. I appreciate your not wanting to change anything awful that happened; you are so right, we learn from those situations--and you wouldn't be the same person without them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading your answers. What a fun way to get to know someone! I agree with laundry, especially since I do forget abt it...all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...