Sunday, June 17, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there today :)

Now on to our regularly scheduled Treasury Thanks! This has been another great week of treasuries! Please help me thank those that featured my work by checking out their treasuries as well as their shops :)


Deb of Story Beader featured my Drink Me Bottle Stopper in her Multi-Tasking art Treasury! Deb's Art Journals are great for multi-tasking...you get to play while you get your thoughts down on paper :)


Iryna of eteniren featured my Friends Word Album in her June #28 Treasury! I had such a hard time just choosing one item from Iryna's shop last week to feature, so I'm glad I get to feature her work again this week. I love this Multi Colour Necklace!


Rose of Random Creative featured my Friends Word Album in her Summer Whimsy Treasury! Rose loves red and turquoise and creates beautiful items in these colors, like her Button Charm Bracelet!

Nicole Daily featured my Wooden Anniversary Card in her Rustic Shabby Chic Treasury! Nicole has a buyer-only account and she's got great taste :)


LeAnn of Pasque Flower featured my Wine Bottle Table Numbers in her Bluer Than Blue Treasury! LeAnn's Blue Man-Sized Oven Mitts would make a perfect Father's Day gift!


Jennifer of PennyLn72 featured my Woodland Baby Album in her June Bug Treasury! Jennifer has such a fun shop with items made from upcycled bottle caps! She really turns these into beautiful works of art! My favorite is This Pendant :)

Anne featured my Carved Tree Guest Book in her A Midsummer Night's Wedding Treasury! Anne also has a buyer-only account...with great taste :)


 Thanks again to all of my curators! You've made my week!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the items from Etsy shops that you picked. Great treasuries too! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to see so many wonderful handmade items together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye candy! Thank you for featuring my man-sized oven mitts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful treasuries! Congrats on being featured in them! What lovely features, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of the great features as always! I love the multicolored necklace you picked, and the June Bug treasury is so cute.

    It is really funny how many parallels we have with our treasury features. I also had a buyer only treasury feature this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful treasuries and I like all the items you chose to showcase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...