Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Features - Wrap It Up

Wrapping presents isn't one of my favorite things to do during the holidays. I'm terrible with paper, so I usually stick with bags. I've been asked a few times this holiday season to gift wrap items and send them directly to the recipient. And since 90% of my sales are gift items, it's about time I start learning to wrap presents nicely...LOL :) So I went searching on Etsy for some cute and easy wrapping ideas...enjoy!
I ship my Engraved Photo Ornaments in little boxes, so I love this idea for dressing them up :) And I have everything on hand to make these!!!
Most of my readers know how much I love wine :) As much as I like receiving it for a gift, I like to give it as well :) I like that this bag is cute, simple and can be reused. Maybe they'll give a bottle back to me in it :)
As I mentioned, I love bags for wrapping! I love the size of this one and that it can be reused over and over again :)

18 comments:

  1. The paper flowers are very cool! I love the idea of reusable bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone would love getting a gift wrapped with those pretty paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those paper flowers! They remind me of how I draw flowers from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little boxes are lifesavers when people ask for gift wrap! I actually went through my entire stock this year!

    Love the burlap favor bags. I might look into those...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper flowers, really makes the package beautiful and that burlap bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wrapping up part best!!! I also like receiving nicely wrapped gifts :)
    The fabric bag is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ideas! Wrapping is one of my favorite things to do. Thanks for showing off my gift wrap set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the burlap one -- the tulle adds just the feminine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome gift wrapping ideas! I love the idea of adding an embellishment to your boxes so that they're gift ready. Love the fabric bags, too. How neat to have a gift wrap option like that to use over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great holiday wrapping! And dressing up boxes or little sacks really wouldn't be so hard. Who says you have to wrap gifts in paper?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those ideas! My packages don't look that nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is adorable. Thanks for including our burlap favor bags in your post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas for original gift wrapping. I really like the flowers and the leafy messages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the first photo. Wish I had skills like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. great ideas for presents! I use bags a lot too, and the fabric bag is so nice. But receiving a wrapped present is so much fun, so I boxed a few gifts I'm giving to family. There's something about unwrapping a box! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooo I love the wine holder - the window with the word Joy is just great!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are all really pretty and they would compliment your creations very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh boy! I'm so bad at wrapping! I'm half tempted to make up a bunch of gift bags for next year. I think I will be much easier.

    Love the wine bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...