Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanks on Thursday

In the last couple weeks, I've been featured 3 times! So today I'd like to give thanks to the wonderful blogs that featured me and my work :)
Last Friday I was featured on my team blog Blogging Business Artisans. This is a fun feature we do on all our team members where we answer 7 questions about ourselves and our work. Please check it out HERE and see the other features there as well :)
I was also a guest blogger on our team blog on Monday. I blogged about Preparing for a Craft Show. This will be a two part series with lots of craft show tips!
And yesterday the lovely Amy of LovebugDesigns featured me on her blog. I loved the fun questions she asked :) Thanks Amy!
Have you been featured lately? Leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out :)

14 comments:

  1. How fun! Congratulations:) I bookmarked the "preparing for a craft show" post -- I think I will need this for next year when I will hopefully vend at a design market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your features! It's so exciting to see yourself in places other than where you put yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your features! It always feels good to be recognized for your work! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features, Edi! Loved the one on Lovebug Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, Edi! You on a roll, girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I really liked the article about preparing for craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It feels good to know people like your work and want to feature you. And you had some very good info about craft shows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And today, one of your albums was in the Etsy Weddings weekly finds! You are on a roll:)

    Erika
    Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all of your features! I can't wait for Part 2 of your craft show guest posts. That's awesome that you did a feature on Amy's blog. She was at the craft show that I did this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on all your features Edi! You deserve all the attention and accolades you are getting! You are very creative and talented but more important, you are a wonderful, caring person! I wish you much success and recognition! (And I wish you more time in the day to get everything done plus spend play time with Harley and Jesse! )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on all of the features Edi! I enjoyed reading about you on the team blog, and your craft show post was very informative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your achievements! Great blogs about you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your features! I like your little montage - you do look like a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...