Monday, October 24, 2011

RogueRiver Album

I finished a really fun album over the weekend and got it delivered yesterday! The customer was so excited about the album and loved how it turned out! Here is my latest Double Name/Word Album:
I love the idea they came up with to make the R a full 11.5" tall and the rest of the letters stacked...so fun!
I'll be adding this option to my shop this week. I have one Double Name/Word Album already listed, but I thought I'd add a second one to show more options. I still hope to add a guest book option with these double albums as well. I have one about 1/2 way done, but haven't gotten a chance to finish it. I'll be sure to blog about it when I get it done :)

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I'm sure the customer was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your albums are so different and cute! This one looks like it will be special for someoone. Beautiufl and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your albums are the best! Looking forward to the double word guest book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! And a good idea of having options. Now you can show people this! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cool. You are on such a roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how great this version looks! What a great trip album.

    Erika
    It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I would never have thought of something so cool. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! What a great way to remember an awesome river trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That turned out great Edi! I like the big R too! I imagine that's to remember a trip to the Rogue River here in Oregon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so creative! I wish I was more of a scrapbooker. I love to look at them but don't enjoy making them. It's great to meet someone with talent and passion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! The color selections are perfect for the album theme. I love the double letter, too. I'm sure that would work well for the guest books, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how this turned out! Also love the colors of this one! I'm sure the customer DID love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The album turned out great, but I want to see what's inside. :-) This sounds like a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW these scrapbooks are absolutely incredible!! Very very cool!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoah that is super cool!! Very creative, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that book is amazing!!!! Happy Halloween!!! I am a new follower from the Monday hop.
    find me & follow me at onesweetstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...