Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready to Start the Week

I'm not usually a "Monday person", but today I'm ready to start the week! I have so many projects I'm working on that have me so excited :) I had a great, productive weekend and I'm hoping this week is much of the same!
I currently have 38 Custom Name Albums on order...WHOA! They consist of *20 Sorority Albums (my first wholesale order)
*12 Girl Scout Albums
*And 6 separate albums that will be given as Christmas gifts
Over the weekend I got an order for 39 Wine Glasses and 8 Coaster Sets from one person! The wine glasses will go in sets of two along with a bottle of wine as a company gift. I'm etching the company's logo on the glasses for them :) And the owners sister ordered the coasters to give as wedding and Christmas gifts! I'll be sure to blog about this more as I get it completed!
And I got a sample Etched Pint Glass done to send to my mom's employer. They give pint glasses in sets of 4 for service award gifts with their company logo on them. If they like the sample, they'll be ordering 100 Glasses in February!!!
I've also been getting quite a few orders at work as well. I've sold 11 glasses in varying designs and 5 Engraved Wood Photos. I'm also going to make a box for a coworker that he'll give his dad with his brothers picture on it. His brother passed away a few years ago and he wanted something special to keep his ashes. I was so honored when he asked me to make the box for him :) I'll definitely be blogging more about this as well!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did your weekend go? Are you ready for the new week?

17 comments:

  1. How exciting!! You have lots going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your orders! You do beautiful work, I am not surprised that it is selling so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 38!! Wow! THAT will keep you busy!!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Edi, I can't get over how successful your business has become! Can you give up your day job yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be super busy! I for one am ready for this week. Last week was a creative success and I'm looking forward to another one.

    Congratulations on all the orders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daaaaang! You've got a lot to do! But as they say, it's a good problem to have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the wholesale order, that is fabulous, Edi! Looks like you will be very, very busy the next couple of weeks. How do you manage it all?!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh edi! It's just mind boggling! You're doing fantastic with businesses! Keep it up and remember to rest... {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It's always encouraging to hear of someone's success. I hope you get the order from your mom's employer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are a whiz at getting everything done! Congrats on enjoying your job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited for you! So many custom orders! Don't you just love productive weekends? I always feel more refreshed Monday when the weekend goes really well. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew! You tired me out! I'm very happy for all your success Edi and wish you much, much more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are doing so well! I'm happy for you. I'm trying to make a lot of jewelry for a show this weekend. But I have to work,(day job) the next 3 days, so I won't got much more accomplished for sale at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Edie. That is a lot going on. I cleaned and washed walls this weekend, so that felt good.

    And made a few new pieces that are now going through quality control - 1 didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so awesome that you have so many orders right now! You are going to be BUSY all the way through Christmas. The story about the box is so sweet. It's great that you'll be involved in making something so special for him. Looking forward to hearing about how all of your projects go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for you, Edi! That laser machine you bought is the best decision of 2011, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...