Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Features - Upcycled Wine Bottles

I recently added a Wine Bottle Candle and Matching Champagne Flute Set to my shop! A big thanks to my mom as the candle was her idea :) She's always so great at giving me new ideas!!! I like the idea of upcycling items so they don't end up in the landfill...and there are so many fun things to do with old wine bottles. Check out these fun and unique ideas using upcycled wine bottles... Recycled Deep Blue Wine Bottle Garden Bell Style Wind Chime by glassgaloregal Recycled Wine Bottle Hanging Herb Garden Planter by hmsc93 Wine bottle clock with wine glass pendulum by admiralglass Wine Bottle Chandelier (Metal) by ByGordonCompany

13 comments:

  1. What awesome ideas! I really like the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fun and unique is correct! I love the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what you can do with wine bottles. Love the planter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found such fun things!! Wonderful uses for bottles, and so pretty! I especially love the Herb Garden Planter, fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! I love the hanging planter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the herb garden planter and the lights! Great ideas. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These ideas are all so awesome! I especially love the clock. I hope that your new bottles do well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such creativity! Great finds! I can't wait to see your new items too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the wind chime! And that herb garden is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the peacock etching on yours!
    All of the ones you featured are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lately I've been seeing a lot of cool things made from wine bottles. I love wine, so I like this new trend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful ideas! I especially like the chandelier-style flowerpots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...