Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Features - Fall by the Blogging Business Artisans

I recently helped start a super fun new team on Etsy. We are the Blogging Business Artisans :) Our team is all about support, promotions, blogging and business! Throw in a healthy dose of friendship and we're the perfect team! I'm having so much fun being a part of this wonderful group and I want to show you some great fall items from some of our newest members!

Moody Blue and Mossy Green Lace Agate Earrings By HoneyFromTheBee

12 comments:

  1. Such cool stuff! I really like the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love that shade of green; it's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our new team rocks!! Great fall color picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do have a fabulous team! Lovely choices Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH! Thanks for featuring my Halloween bow!! :oD

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your enthusiasm for your new team really comes through! I wish you the best as you move forward. (Hope to apply myself if I can get myself on a regular blogging schedule.) Meanwhile, these are great items that you have featured!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh, it's so great to be on your team!!! Thanks for including my piece- love your nice fall palette of colors:) Have a great weekend Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invitation! I'll join later today after I run errands. Looking forward to it.

    Right now, catching up on some blogging activities. How did I get so behind?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the green and the support! Feeling the love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...