Thursday, September 15, 2011

Big, Bigger, Biggest

I had a request recently for a really fun album! My friend Re's daughter is getting married and taking a Caribbean Honeymoon. She wanted an album to fit both words! My creative mind got to work and made this XLarge Album! It measures 11.5"x12"!
This is one of the funnest albums I've ever made!!! I enjoyed the challenge of something new and my mind started racing with tons of other ideas these albums could be used for!
I currently have two more of these in the works. One was another custom request for the words Rogue River. The R will be 11.5" tall and the other letters will be stacked like the album shown. The other album is a gift for a friend, so I'll have to wait to show you that one :)
I think these would make the coolest guest books! Using the bride and groom's first names and decorating it to match their wedding colors! Then leaving room for photos as well as lined pages for guests! Oh the ideas!!!
What words would you use if you were to request one of these? I love hearing your comments :)

10 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job!! It's so fun and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love vibrant colour combination you use for the scrapbook. What a gorgeous piece!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool! And the two names of the wedding party are a great idea! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mind is still trying to figure out how you did that with both words...this is very cool, Edi!

    Erika
    Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I have seen your albums. What wonderful memory collectors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You met that challenge well! It is always fun to create something different, and it usually sparks some new ideas.

    Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In a word, AWESOME!!!!! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those big pages! I can't wait to see the tall R too! Rogue River is here in Oregon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea! I think that the ____ Honeymoon theme for these will do well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...