Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Life of Love

I recently completed an album for a 50th wedding anniversary. The couple's granddaughter is going to fill the album with photos over the last 50 years and have it for people to look at at the party. 50 years is truly something to celebrate! I love reading in the paper about anniversary parties, whether it be 10 years, 25 years or 50 years. Both sets of my grandparents have been married for 60 years! And my parents will be married 38 years this September. I am proud of all of them for sticking with it and taking their vows seriously and living a life of love :)
I'm so happy with how this album turned out and I hope it's a hit at the party! I just love the colors!

13 comments:

  1. that looks beautiful. I agree, the colors are great. My parents have now been married 30 years. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift from the granddaughter.
    My parents have been married for over 40 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are mouthwatering! I too enjoy the love I feel within myself when I learn of long marriages. Can you imagine knowing someone so intimately?

    My step grands were married forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty colors. That is such a good idea for a party too. Everyone will be thrilled! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the party goes well! The book is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that! My folks celebrated 25 years a couple of years ago, and this would've been perfect! Maybe I'll get one for their 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're going to love their album filled with all those memories! We're nearing our 25th anniversary so I might have to put my thinking cap on again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your parents and grandparents! My dad's parents have married for 60 years as well, and my parents have been married for over 30. The album is wonderful. That will be such a neat gift for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that's such a cute album! What a great idea. I'm sure the couple will love it.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I LOVE this!

    www.sroskillydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. 50 years is pretty impressive and I love the idea for a scrapbook. Looking over a lifetime of photos... I'd be glued to that book all day! :) Great work, by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It WILL be a hit! How clever to add "years" after the number!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...