Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Features - On the River

The weather is warming up, the sun is shining...and air boating season is officially here! Last weekend we were able to do quite a bit of boating! It's so great that Jesse's brothers have boats too so we can all meet up! This week's features are all about the river :) On River Time by GoJumpInTheLake Cotton Canvas Accent Pillow by tenahseetreasures [This one is sold, but I'll bet she'll make another one for you :)] ON THE RIVER - 1 Inch Circles by WildBlueberryInk River Rock Coffee Table by jamesrobinson

12 comments:

  1. Nice choices!
    Love the white pillow and the table!
    I used to live in walking distance to the river Rhine..ahhh I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rivers are flooding---but I love to remember the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer spent by a lake as a teenager -- LONG ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to be in a boat on the river - enjoy!! Love your river-themed selections too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The river's around here are too swollen from flooding to have any fun....boo. Love the table, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all wonderful river finds! It's great you get to have fun on the river with family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that rock table! Reminds me of the beach. It would look so nice on my deck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rock table is my favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooohh . . . I love the river rock table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! i really like that river rock table. great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...