Saturday, February 5, 2011

Only the Beginning

I finally had my training on my new Epilog Laser Cutter yesterday!!! What an exciting day!!! I had 101 questions and played with the software and machine for about 3.5 hours while Crystal was here! And of course I played more after she left :)
Here are some of the projects we did yesterday:
Engraved Wood Plaque
Chipboard Letter for my Custom Name Albums
Chipboard Word
1" Etched Glass Tile
Etched Glass Cube
First we engraved on these Flip Flops and then we cut them!!!
And I've got 100s more ideas I want to play with today!!! Look for metal plaques, engraved scrapbook and photo album covers, leather journals and so, so much more!!! I'm willing to try anything requested :) I have a friend who wants me to engrave on his valve covers for his motor...LOL!

11 comments:

  1. I'm wondering how you cut into those flip flops! And the wooden sign is so professional looking. Leather journals? I'm in heaven! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa doggy! That's some cool stuff! That machine just took your creativity to a whole new level and I see fabulous items and much success in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!! I'm so happy to hear that you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! yes! yes! I love the wood and love chipboard. I think this will greatly expand your business--you will even be more busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Edi, this is a very neat machine! I can see how you would spend hours creating stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowsers girlie! you are gonna have a blast! these rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! What a variety of fun you're having now!! :D The projects all look wonderful, the wood plaque is beautiful! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I have a feeling that you can create more cool stuffs from that amazing tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! No wonder you've been so excited. What a wonderful, wonderful tool-toy.I am smiling, thinking of all the fun you're going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a miracle machine! What fun! Can't wait to see what you will list in your shop as a result of having this new tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...