Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Features-Lucky

My parents dog (aka...my little sisfur) passed away last Friday! It was a very hard time for my parents as well as myself. She was 14 yrs. old and lived a wonderful life. She couldn't have asked for better parents...I know first hand :) My thoughts have turned to her many times this week and I thought I'd share a few Etsy finds today featuring Rat Terriers. RAT TERRIER Dog Art Print Mouse Pad by artbyljgrove RAT TERRIER Dog Watercolor Painting ART Print by k9artgallery Rat Terrier Welcome Slate by paintingsbysandy
You will be forever in our hearts Lucky!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry about your sisfur. She was so cute, and I'm sure she had a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice tribute! All my love to you and your parents for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds to remember a great furry friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that she will be missed! I'm glad your parents had those 14 years with her. What a wonderful little tribute for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tribute to your sisfur Lucky! My heart goes out to you and your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edi, what a nice way to honor the memory of Lucky. He musthave had a good life; 14 years is quite old in dog years. He had a good long life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I asked my sweet furbabies who've crossed the rainbow bridge to befriend you sisfur, Lucky. I feel that Lucky enjoyed a much loved and wonderfully spoiled life.

    x0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...