Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Today I want to share a layout with you I did a while back. Looking at the calendar and seeing 10-10-10, it automatically made me think of this layout :) This layout is about 4 years old, but in reading through it, I realize that I love Jesse for all of the same reasons I did back then :)
(click on photo to enlarge)
1. The little things you do for me.
2. Your work hard/play hard manner.
3. Your need for adventure.
4. That fact that you love to get out and have a good time. 5. The way you come up behind me while I'm cooking and give me a hug...just to show you love me :)
6. The way you love the animals and spoil them.
7. The love you have for your family.
8. Laying on the couch with you getting to tickle your back.
9. The fact that you are perfectly happy sitting home watching movies on a Saturday night.
10. The way you are with children and the way you play with Dawson. (And now, Brody and Nicole too.)
What 10 things do you love about someone or something? Take time to jot it down today :)

4 comments:

  1. so sweet! I was thinking at 10-10-10 ... lots of events planned for today around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea Edi! Do you make up scrapbook pages for yourself on a regular basis? Do you just keep them in a album full of memories? I ask because I know of scrapbooking specific events, trips etc. but you always have unique pages and I just wonder how you keep them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edi, this is great! I like the list and it makes me think of all of the reasons why I love my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome! and also the title of one of our favorite movies :) Only Love, not Hate :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...