Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rockin' Baby Album

I got my Rock 'n Roll Baby Album finished this week! It turned out so fun!!! I can't wait to give it to my friend to use for her baby contest!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

I also used a new program for my slideshows and think it turned out great! I always had a hard time with photobucket not letting me add text to posts with slideshows, so I was happy when this one did :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This album is sooooo Cool!! You're ROCK, Edi!!! LOL
    I wonder how do you get the photos.. Do you scan them or photo shoot them?? They came out like you made them in the computer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out great! I love the colors and the theme! Patch is right, you ROCK Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new scrapbook; love the smilebox presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...