Monday, September 27, 2010

Looking Ahead to 2011

I know it's still a little ways off, but 2011 will be here before we know it! And before many of us are even ready for it! But this weekend, I decided to do a little planning ahead to 2011. I downloaded a new 2011 calendar set and couldn't wait to create something with it!
I was so excited to make something new and get a new listing in my shop!!! These calendars are perfect for displaying photos from 2010 or for adding new photos from 2011 as you go. And they would make great gifts too! I can even customize them in any colors or theme as well :) You know me and custom work!
Though I'm not ready for 2011 to be here yet, it was fun to do a little planning ahead and make these cute calendars this weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. A calendar is a great idea Edi! Do you just make the backgrounds and then people can add the photos they want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty backgrounds, and hardly noticeable! have fun with them! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute. Parents ought to like them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...