Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Suess's Birthday

When I found out that today is Dr. Seuss's birthday I immediately started thinking about all the great items I could find on Etsy!!!
I love all the fun colors and sayings related to Dr. Seuss.
As a kid, One Fish Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish was one of my favorite books to read :) I think I had the entire collection of Seuss books! They were fun ones you could read over and over again!
So in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday...I give you some super cool Etsy finds:
(I just love the ears!)
Go celebrate being silly and saying silly things :) Read a Dr. Seuss book to your children...or just read it to yourself...but go celebrate such a fun birthday!!!

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...