Thursday, March 11, 2010

Closet Transformation

We have this closet in our hallway that held odds and ends, but nothing special really. The drawers had boxes and gift wrap for birthdays and Christmas. And the upper part had random sheets, blankets and pillows.
I decided that this area could be better used for my light box and other supplies that aren't used often. I thought I would store my light box up top and get it out when I needed it. Of course it wouldn't fit where I wanted it, but that turned out to be a good thing :) I put the light box on the bottom and I can leave it there to take pictures!!! I don't have to get it out, set up a table, get out the lights, etc. The lights are stored on the top shelf and all I have to do is set them down on the light box and I'm ready to go!!!
I haven't taken very many photos with it in this closet, but I sure hope they turn out okay! This is awesome! It freed up space in my scrapbook room and made it easier to take photos!!! I love when things work out like this!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Very organized--no wonder you have great photos of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to take unused space to priceless space. It would be great to see how it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Makes everything convienient and ready to go!

    By the way, I have a light box that looks like that but when I take photos, the background turns orange. Maybe you can blog about your light box tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! Can't wait to hear about the 1st photo session :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...