Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Guest Book Design

As promised...I finished one of my new guest book designs this week :) I am really pleased with how it turned out!
As you can tell from my shop, I like custom work! This guest book is no different :) You can customize the front any way you like with your photo(s), names, date, or any other info you would like! You can also choose what color to use for the inner covers and whether the book has photos and message areas or simple sign-in pages!
P.S.-Don't forget to enter my OWOH Giveaway!!!

4 comments:

  1. great idea for a guestbook - perfect for a wedding, or related event! Even a birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that very much! You always have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like it very much, and the color is great!

    If any of our etsyBloggers team ever really does get together ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...