Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW-Custom Name Guest Books

I am always looking for new ideas and designs for my Custom Name Albums. I was so excited when a customer recently requested a Guest Book instead of a Photo Book! What an awesome idea!!!
These books are just like my Custom Name Albums...super cute and unique. But instead of photo mats inside, there will be lined papers for guests to sign in or leave a little message :)
Just think of the possibilities:
  • Weddings
  • Baby Showers
  • Birthday Parties
  • House Guests
  • Open Houses

The best part about these guest books...you'll want to leave it out long after the special occasion is over. Most guest books get tucked away never to be seen again. Don't choose a guest book that will be stored away in a box...Choose one that will make a statement and a lasting memory :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for fabulous customers! This is a great idea and I wish that we had one for our wedding (though I think our name would be tooooo long!).

    My good friend recently found out she is expecting her third baby so I am already trying to figure out what kind of book to order for her....knowing the parents it is going to be a strange name:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I hope they sell well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I don't even know where our guest book is but I would if we had had one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea!!! I love custom order coz they sometimes gave new ideas!!! Congrats for your order too!!! Awesome books!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...