Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebration

For New Year's this year we celebrated with Jesse's family for a surprise birthday/new year's party. His cousin turns 30 on Jan. 10th, and his wife thought New Year's would be a great time to surprise him! Tons of the family was there and we partied the night away :)
Here's the birthday boy...who was definitely surprised :)
And here are two pics of Jesse and I...I couldn't have asked for two better photos to end the year with :)
I hope you enjoyed your New Year's Celebration whether it consisted of a night on the town or a quiet night in :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday/New Years celebration! Sweet photos of you and Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't it been such a funfilled, joyfilled time of the year!

    I know you will miss your parents, and are blessed to have had so much time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!

    I spent the evening at friends' small dinner party. She is a wonderful cook, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...