Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
I don't need a day like Thanksgiving to remind me of all I have to be thankful for, but I thought I'd take today to share a few of the things I am thankful for everyday :)
  1. Family
  2. Jesse
  3. Harley
  4. Scrapbooking
  5. Etsy
  6. Friends-Both local and online
  7. Internet
  8. Bubble Baths
  9. A Warm House...Newly Updated
  10. My Health
  11. My Job
  12. Technology

I could go on and on! I am so thankful to live the happy life that I love! Any time I get down, I just need to take a quick look at this list :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with many blessings!

2 comments:

  1. And Happy Thanksgiving to you! Wish we could be with you at Grandma's. Hope you eat a piece of pumpkin pie for me. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thankgsiving to you! I, too, have many blessings including knowing wonderful people like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...