Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Special Thank You!!!

I want to send out a special Thank You to JudyCootie!!! You've seen Judy's work featured on my blog before here and here and now I must feature her again :) I purchased one of Judy's Custom Painted Wooden Keepsake Boxes for my parents and I couldn't be happier!!! My parents' older dog (and my little sister) passed away recently and I knew this would be the perfect gift for them! I went ahead and put both dogs on the box so they can always remain together :) Judy's work is absolutely stunning! I emailed her a couple photos of the dogs and she did a wonderful job of replicating them on the box! My mom said it looks like Lucky (the one on the right) is looking right at us! So cool! If you're looking for a special gift...or a gift for yourself...definitely check out Judy's shop! You'll find lots of wonderful treasures :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a special gift and beautiful tribute! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it does look exactly like them. Thank you Judy! :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...that looks so great! What a wonderful way to remember them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...