Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Features-Back in Business!

Sandra, our super cool EtsyBloggers leader has reopened her Etsy Shop this week!!! You have no idea how cute her clothes and accessories are! But you will when I get done showing you a few of my favorites :)
Sandra's shop, JoeyandAleethea, has the cutest slogan too: "We're all about family and fabric, love and laughter, and handmade super coolness. That's how we rock." Is that awesome or what!!!
Okay...here are my faves
Can you tell I'm in love with her dresses the most...LOL :) Stop by her shop and find your favorite today!

6 comments:

  1. So much cuteness! We love our fearless leader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra makes very cute and clever clothing! The fabrics and designs are super cool! Great feature, Edi! glad our leader is back in the biz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Very Children Items in Sandra's shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was sooooo sweet of you, thank you so very much for the feature!! I've visited a few times this week, and everytime I wanted to comment, one of my babies pulled me away from the pc. So today, I am thankful they are taking a bath with their Dada right now! Thanks again, you're so awesome for welcoming me back. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...