Monday, November 9, 2009

Aqua and Orange

A couple of weeks ago I told you about a great new color combo I'd come up with...aqua and orange! I was so excited when I saw these colors sitting together on my scrap table and just had to make an album using them! Here's what I came up with:
This one will be going to my craft show with me this weekend, but if it doesn't sell...you'll see it in my Etsy Shop soon! And if it sells...I'll definitely be making more :)
I'd love to hear what other color combos you think would look great for my Family and Friend Word Albums. I'm always looking for new combinations to meet every one's style!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty! And I caught how you discovered the idea for the color combinations...isn't that fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color combination! Hope it sells this weekend! As for color combinations, I like anything with purple whether it's purple and red or purple and yellow or purple and green. Can't go wrong with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is pretty! i love orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do like these colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...