Sunday, October 4, 2009

Work and House Updates

Well...not much to update on the house, unfortunately! It's been pretty rainy and windy here in Iowa all week. We did get our power line buried, but now we have to wait for the crew to come take down the old line still attached to the house...so that is delaying us also. We've done a little finish work here and there, but for the most part, not much work this week. As for work...I think that needs a daily update sometimes! Tomorrow I will start back on day shift in a different department (assembly). I will train on days for 3 weeks and then go back to night shift. Supposedly I am scheduled to go back to my old job (the job I am supposed to be doing this whole time, but got downsized out of) in mid November. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this happens. I miss my old job! And if all goes as planned (fingers crossed again) I will be on vacation Dec. 21, 22 and 23!!! My parents arrive Dec. 19, so that will mean extra time with them :) I hope you have all had a great week and that the coming week is even better :)

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, I hope you are able to get those days off in December to spend with the fam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everything is up and down for you right now - hope that work gets more stable soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weather improves so you can get back to working on your house. And hope the job situation becomes more stable so you aren't jumping from days to nights and around different departments. But at least it's moolah right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are always delays when building. They are so maddening! But you will enjoy everything soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing the work that needs to be done isn't something that will cause you to freeze if its not done with colder weather just around the corner for y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...