Friday, October 16, 2009

Gotta Love Mom :)

Yup...gotta love her :) Especially when she sends you super cool packages in the mail!!!
Today I got a box of old photos from my parents' high school years! My mom was just going to throw them out and asked it I wanted them. Duh...you can't just throw away photos! I can't wait to sit down and look at all of them :) I'll be sure to do another post after I do!
There was also another surprise in the bottom of the box! How great is MOM!!!
Are these not the cutest slippers you've ever seen! I have a pair of real hot pink cowgirl boots....so when my mom saw these...she knew she had to get them for me :) And the best part is...they are super warm...and super comfortable!
Yup...Gotta Love Mom :)
(Friday Features will return next week)

8 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts...

    I'm still smiling...your super warm, super comfy slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those make my brown isotoners look very very boring...jealous now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom is the same way about photos--trying to through them out!

    And those slippers are so cute! Perfect for the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! Glad you like them. MOM :) ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those slippers were made just for you! How cute!

    I get old photos from my mom and grandma but they just go into a box. Wish I knew how to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them!!! Mom's do have a way of making thing special. :D

    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embroidery on them. Looks like you're going to have warm footies this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're beautiful! What a super mom you have!
    How COULD one throw away those photos?! They could be a goldmine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...