Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Features-At the Lake

We left for the lake yesterday and right now I'm probably enjoying the sun, the water, and a cold refreshing adult beverage (depending on what time you read this, I guess...lol!)
I'm loving these Friday Features and think I might have to make them into a weekly post :)
I came across this amazing Ozarks Sunset print at buddsphoto and knew I had to feature it. I am at the Lake of the Ozarks after all!!!
We may not be sailing...but we are boating :) And this cute little Sailboat Pendant from JesseJanes is so cute!
One of the best parts about being at the lake is grilling out and sitting around a bonfire! We would be in 7th heaven if we were sitting around this awesome Portable Bonfire Beach Burner made by John T. Unger! It's even made of recycled steel!
And what would time at the lake be without a cold drink in my hand! I've been looking for a cool koozie...and this Pink and Black DAMASK Can Koozie from PinkGasoline takes the cake! It may just make its way to my house soon!!!
Hope you're enjoying the start to your weekend and I hope you enjoyed these awesome features :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! gorgeous blog post, Edi!! Love everything about it. Sounds like the perfect place to be. Awesome featured items.

    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature. I have admired that Bonfire Beach Burner myself for a while, so cool.
    And, thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds liks a great place to be for the end of summer. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features! Hope you're having fun at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds - but I especially like the beach burner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun stuff!
    I DID enjoy my weekend. I went to 2 weddings on Saturday and Sunday evening some friends had a get together. So it was a very social weekend and very fun.
    I'm glad you are enjoying the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome stuff!

    I LOVE Unger's work!! I hope to someday have a place where we'd be able to use one of his fire pits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...