Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beat the Heat-Scrapbook Style

August 1st! Can you believe it! This summer has just flown by! I thought I'd celebrate by showing you several of my flip flop albums. Some are albums made as gifts, some are already sold, some are still in store, and others are waiting to be made into albums. Albums Still in Store: *Graduation Album *Love Themed Album *Custom Guest Book Album-Black or White *Mickey Mouse Album And I have over 50 pair of flip flops waiting to be made into albums!!! If you are looking for something special, just let me know :) I'd love to make an album for you!!!

3 comments:

  1. awesome slideshow...are you becoming addicted to those yet? I know I keep making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flip flop albums are so cute and so much fun! Loved the slide show of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...