Friday, July 10, 2009

MiesMama-July Featured EtsyBlogger

Today I would like you to meet Becky of MiesMama...who happens to be our featured EtsyBlogger for the month of July :)
As most of my readers know...I recently got a hair cut and have been coveting all things for my hair...so these are my fave from her shop:
I am also lovin' this Circle Art because it has a cone flower on it...one of my favorite flowers :)
And this bag rocks! Heather Bailey fabrics are all the rage and there are several of them on this awesome bag!
So stop by her shop and find your favorite. And while you're out surfin' the web...stop by her lovely blog as well :)

4 comments:

  1. She is talented and you chose some wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful items you picked! Her work is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her stuff...her flowers are all so great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...