Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Feature

Okay, I know I just posted about this item when I put it in my shop...but I just couldn't resist using it as my feature for this week :) I just think it's too cute not to show off again!
Isn't this the cutest scrapbook you've ever seen!!!
That's right! It's a scrapbook made out of a real pair of (new) flip flops! This album is such a great, unique way to showcase special graduation photos.
The album is made using one pair of flip flops. There are 12 pages (five double sided/two single sided). Pages are hand cut out of chipboard and covered with patterned paper. There are 24 photo mats for you to place your photos. Pages are embellished with stickers, die cuts, paper flowers, brads, and other photo safe items. Album is bound with two ribbons.
This album is perfect for photos from Preschool to PhD graduations and everything in between :) The embellishments in the album will work for them all!

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...