Monday, April 27, 2009

Craft It Forward

I love looking at other crafters' blogs because you come across so many neat ideas! I was looking at UniqueCommodities blog and she is doing a Craft It Forward, so I decided to be a copy cat and do the same! So here it goes!
I'm going to offer a Craft It Forward to the first five people to respond to this post. You will get something handmade by me!
Here are the restrictions that come with this:
*There are no guarantees you will like what I make...although I sure hope you do!
*What I create will be just for you
*You'll receive it this year (2009)
*The item will be a surprise to you and can be ANYTHING handmade
*And in return, all you need to do is post this text into your blog, email me the link back to your Craft It Forward blog and make 5 things for 5 people.
The first 5 people to respond in the comments section WINS!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. ooohh...am I the first? Cool!

    I'll blog this in mine tomorrow :)
    Sounds like so much fun! And a great excuse to craft more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! I will blog mine later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in - sounds like fun! Here is a dumb question - do we post this in our blogs now? or wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just happened upon your blog and i LOVE this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...