Sunday, October 26, 2008

Facebook

I finally took the plunge! I joined Facebook. For some reason I have been fighting off the urge to join...I guess I was just trying to be old-fashioned. I'm just getting started and still trying to navigate everything. I can't believe the number of people I know on there! I feel so behind on times :) I've added some pics and made friends, now I just need to stick with it and keep everything updated! I even learned how to do a screenshot to add :) I love learning new things! Here is a link to check out my page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1641211284

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You just won my Heatherknitz giveaway! Please e-mail me your e-mail address so she can send you your PDF prize!!!

    Congrats!!!
    sedonajen@msn.com
    -10oneworld on etsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...