Saturday, August 2, 2008

Disney Princess Flip Flop Album

I just added another flip flop album to my shop today :) This one is a Disney Princess one. I think it is something every little girl should have!!! What better way to display those adorable dress up photos!



I am having so much fun making these albums...I just can't stop :) Up next: Hannah Montana flip flops!!! They'll be in my shop soon!








This album is embellished with 3-D princess stickers on every other page. The other are embellished with Disney word stickers, paper flowers, rhinestones, and buttons. This one really came out CUTE!



And see the whole album here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24037997@N04/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...